The most important foundation for every child's success is a nurturing adult who helps spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover the world and all it has to offer.
Fortes Education proudly owns and manages all through Schools and Nurseries in Dubai, which offer premier school education that meet the needs of 21st Century. We have been providing education for more than 3 decades and are committed to the pursuit of excellence and leadership in our educational services and practices, and are committed to delivering high quality education provision to the young people and families that we serve.
We aspire to become one of the leading providers of education in the UAE. As we continue to grow, we are looking for qualified, talented, and dedicated candidates.
We value candidates who have experience in working with children from diverse backgrounds and who keenly pursue professional development.
As a candidate:
Are you a dedicated, qualified, Native English language Nursery Teacher for children aged 6 weeks to 4 years of age with appropriate qualifications (CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Pre-School Practice / NVQ Level 3 (UK) or an equivalent qualification)?
Are you well-versed in the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework?
Do you want to be part of a hard-working, professional team of educators and one of the leading Nursery chains in Dubai?
If you are interested in becoming part of our dynamic team, please browse through our current vacancies and apply online at www.forteseducation.com/Careers/Vacancies.aspx
How to Apply?
To apply, an applicant must attach the following documents to support their online application
A recent color passport sized Photograph
Optional documents to support application
- Applicants can upload the relevant documents online by clicking the "My Portfolio" tab. If you are appointed you will be required to upload the optional documents Please note applications made via email shall not be considered.
If your appointment has been confirmed, you must post the required documents to:
Office 2008, 20th floor, Tameem House Building, Near Internet City Metro, Tecom, Barsha
PO Box 24857, Dubai, UAE
Tel.: +971 4 447 1448, Fax: +97 1 447 1449
Applications must be completed as fully as possible and must be factually correct.
We also welcome applications for positions that might occur in the future.
Vacancies, both current and future, are listed in our Careers - Vacancies page. Vacancies are regularly updated.
Interviews (by invitation only) will be held in Dubai or at an international venue as advised.
If you have queries with any part of the Application Process, please email the HR Manager on: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Fraud Recruitment Offers
It has come to our attention that fake job offers are been circulated on behalf of Jumeirah International Nurseries by certain individuals/entities claiming they are representatives or subsidiaries or under contract with us.
Jumeirah International Nurseries does not:
1. Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees in return for a job at Jumeirah International Nurseries
2. However, sometimes the recruitment process is done through professional recruiting agencies. In such cases, offers are always made directly by Jumeirah International Nurseries and not by any third parties
- Jumeirah International Nurseries will not be responsible for anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Jumeirah International Nurseries.
- Our hiring & selection process involves interviews and assessments before any offer is made to a candidate.
- Jumeirah International Nurseries Human Resources / Senior Leadership Team corresponds from email addresses with the domain “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com”. However, there is also a possibility of scammers to display the sent email domain address as “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” fraudulently. Nevertheless, receiving emails will be possible only with the legitimate “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” domain. In case any generic email ID ending with any other domain other than legitimate “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” while receiving a job offer or interview call is being used, please be alert on the likelihood of this being a fake job offer.
- The Jumeirah International Nurseries Human Resources team does not request or require personal documents like bank account details or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or another type of gain is not authorised by Jumeirah International Nurseries and is not offering an approved job.
- If you are in doubt or unsure about the source of the job offer, please visit the Career section on the Fortes Education / Fortes Holdings / Jumeirah International Nurseries website to verify the job offer or the application.
If you believe you have been a victim of a recruitment fraud, you are requested to approach the law enforcement departments immediately.